storm8 games, iphone games, iphone applications, world of warcraft, call of duty, multiplayer games
This feature is only available for VIP members.
StormATM StormATM Chat News Forum World War iMobsters Racing Live Kingdoms Live Vampires Live Zombies Live Ninjas Live Rock Battle Live Pets Live Bubble Mania World War Strategy And Guide Jewel Mania Game city story Game

73209 Total Members. 6 Members and 109 Guests currently online. 1919 ATM codes. and 3 confirmed ATM Events!
Welcome, Guest!
Home  »   StormATM Forum  »   Vampires Live Forum  »  Topic view Recent Forum Posts

Page 1 THIS TOPIC IS CLOSED!
METHUSALAH
Registered Member
Skill point allocation question
Posted on May 21, 2012, 11:45 AM
Add this player to your Favorite List
Send a message to this player

Current stats: Level 39, full alliance, fully maxed. Income at $400M per cycle.

2472 fights won, 624 fights lost, 708 kills, 36 deaths

Skill points are: 26 attack, 75 defense, 21 energy, 100 health, 11 frenzy

I have 40 skill points I am not sure how to allocate. 

Will adding to my attack reduce the impact of my current defensive points? I would like to increase the attack force, but not if it will reduce my defense. I have heard that it's best to pick one (attack or defense) and put all skill points there and not try to balance them. 

Any input, suggestions or advice?

Thanks, 

No player signature available.

Storm8Crazy
VIP Member
Re: Skill point allocation question
Posted on May 21, 2012, 7:23 PM

Hey Methusalah

I like your Username it is very original and cool. Your account puts mine to shame as my Current Stats are: Level 87, 187 Clan Members (soon to be maxed, I have just got to make a few enquires), my income is not great for my level but I get by on: 754,759,700 per hour (I have just got to keep on camping), Fights Won: 4354, Fights Lost: 6003, I am a chicken so only 10 kills lol but I beat you when it comes to deaths as my grand total is: 342 but I tend to bully my bullies by Hit Listing them To The Max!!

My Skill points are: Attack: 100, Defence: 219, Max Energy: 110 (Wasted Skill Points On DOH!), Max Health: 140 and Max Frenzy: 15. To be honest I am thinking about transferring this account to another device so that I can create a new Vampires Live Account and I will be able to keep this account as my own private ATM so I can be an ace player like you are.

I am in the same boat as Ronin the Administrator was in as just last year I was a novice when it came to Storm8 Games but look at my hot profile now thanks to StormATM! I would class myself as an intermediate Storm8 Gamer now and I feel as though I am now ready to advise people on what strategies to undertake during game play.

When it comes to your 40 unspent Skill Points on your Vampires Live account Level 39 I would first of all advise you to think about whether you want to become all attack or all defence as you are on the correct Level to do so. If you are like me and want the best of both worlds when it comes to Attack and Defence then I would advise you to have 50 skill points more on your Defence and put the rest on Attack.

As correct me if I am wrong but by the looks of how many Skill Points you have already put onto your Defence and by what you have said on your thread you would rather have more Defence then Attack but at the same time be able to have some fun and Attack to win!

At the end of the day if you do decide to go all defence having let’s say Attack: 30 Skill Points and Defence 100 Skill Points at Level 60 you will find that you are losing most of your battles when attacking other Vampires or Zombies but when they come to attack you, you will find that you will win as you have a higher defence percentage then they do especially if you max out your defence abilities e.g. With 200 Max Clan for Level 40 and max out your Zombie Defences as well e.g. 200 Max Zombie Defence x2.

I personally would be board if I had an all Defence Vampires Live Account even though my stats would be perfect with 1000 Wins and 10 Loses as other Vampires like a challenge and will try to attack you to win but then they find out that you are max defence and so they either buy additional Skill Points just to win against you or they bid you fair well and my blood income would shoot the roof because of being all defence and there would be no need to bank.

With the Level that you are on now especially reaching Level 40 I personally would spend: 24 Skill Points on Attack, 8 Skill Points on Defence (so you must always leave a 30 Skill Point gap between them both so you will be able to have the best of both worlds) and I noticed that you only have 11 frenzy and normally Vampires Live members have 15 max frenzy mainly because you can attack more without having to heal all the time especially when it comes to attacking ATM’s so you would be spending 8 Skill Points to get to 15 frenzy as each point costs 2 Skill Points and all I can say is frenzy must be important lol:-\

So after spending your Skill Points like I did above on the necessary subjects it should look like this:

Your Old Skill Point Setup: 26 attack, 75 defence, 21 energy, 100 health, 11 frenzy.

Your New Improved Skill Point Setup: 50 attack, 83 defence, 21 energy, 100 health, 15 frenzy.

I hope this has helped you through your learning curve with this Vampires Live Game and if you need any extra advice please let me know.

All the best, Storm8Crazy

Ŧℌε✠ℭ◎ηт      Level 87     Clan Code: FH2Y32
Current income: 753,718,900

Biffa
Registered Member
Posted on May 24, 2012, 3:10 PM

all attack and all defence vampires seldom work in my opinion! all attack can beat most vampires and some zombies but lose to everyone even vamps 30-40 levels below and as we all know the rules change at 150plus as everyone can attack you from 150 onwards

all defence vamps are hard to level and are only good for one thing SURFING,you cant attack nothing as 9/10 you will always lose .... even to rubbish accounts, so you just have so sit there and wait to be attacked

75/25 split attack/defence or defence /attack with 92 points in energy to complete all missions and give you 2 cracks at gaining pureblood knowledge. personally i have 15 points in frenzy but willprobably takeit upto 20 very soon

this of course is just my personal opinion and others may disagree but i know most of them big vamps and zombies you see surfing the hitlist are hybrid def/att  asi`m clanned with quite a few of them :)

ohhhh      Level 171     Clan Code: TGYU55
Current income: 2,099,500,000

DDT26
Registered Member
Posted on May 25, 2012, 1:17 PM
I have a defense account - cause I dont play much

Attack 2 ( miss click )
Defense 169
Energy 20
Health 100
Frenzy 3
Wins 2019
Lost 75   
Kills 1
Deaths 2
$340,284,750
Crew 4

If you want to play alot I would go all attack.                

DDT26      Level 39     Clan Code: 8QT6X5
Current income: 340,284,750

xmikeuk
Registered Member
Posted on May 25, 2012, 2:10 PM
Hi to all,

I have just reached 1 000 000 000 income per cycle.

Skills:
A  48
D 100
E  30
H 100
F 10

I am about to start playing (I have camped a long time) so I will go only for A and F up to 15/20

Feel free to add me:)

Mike

xMike      Level 127     Clan Code: N7VUV4
Current income: 1,761,607,100

DDT26
Registered Member
Posted on May 25, 2012, 3:37 PM
"you cant attack nothing as 9/10 you will always lose .... even to rubbish accounts, so you just have so sit there and wait to be attacked"

1556 of 2019 wins have come from me attacking, you can win some battles with a defense account:-)

Biffa
Registered Member
Posted on May 25, 2012, 5:29 PM

Thats what i`m saying your not playing the game your just accumulating wealth and stats. Every account you have attacked i would imagine you have inspected their stats first before unloading on them or using xpbars from the hitlist and how long have you been playing to get to those 39 levels? i`m not having a pop because i have an all defence account on my missus`s phone that i steal from time to time and its a pig to level.

1 word of advice i would give is add some points to energy! just adding 5 more points will open up tab 3 level 2,3 and 4 giving you 16 more skill points to spend for an investment of just 5 points

P.S congratlutions Mike... nice achievment :)

DDT26
Registered Member
Posted on May 25, 2012, 6:39 PM

"Thats what i`m saying your not playing the game your just accumulating wealth and stats. Every account you have attacked i would imagine you have inspected their stats first before unloading on them or using xpbars from the hitlist and how long have you been playing to get to those 39 levels? i`m not having a pop because i have an all defence account on my missus`s phone that i steal from time to time and its a pig to level.

1 word of advice i would give is add some points to energy! just adding 5 more points will open up tab 3 level 2,3 and 4 giving you 16 more skill points to spend for an investment of just 5 points"

I dont inspect stats ( to lazy and dont care ), never used exbars or atms. With a clan of 4 I only attack vamps with 1 or 2 clan members.
This account is 1 year old. Im not doing missions until I reach 1,000,000 income, then I will max crew and level up, or like you, I might just turn this account into my personal blood bank for my attack account.       

Biffa
Registered Member
Posted on May 25, 2012, 9:37 PM

at your level the brackets are stable but go up a few more levels and they start to break down

you will see :) what you are doing is good but will take forever to level as long as your happy with your game play who cares right :-)

believe me though my account is no blood bar ...attack it and see you wont get much joy :)

DDT26
Registered Member
Posted on May 25, 2012, 10:37 PM

When do the brackets break? I plan on max crew at level 40. This account will never see level 300.

Biffa
Registered Member
Posted on May 29, 2012, 12:09 PM
brackets tend to break down around the 50 to 60 area meaning you will show as the top 2 names on someones attack tab whomhave a far superior number of clan members

Registered Member
Posted on May 30, 2012, 9:15 PM

@DDT26

I have max clan and it's quiet at level 40. I get nibbled on maybe once or twice every couple of weeks.

I add all requests      Level 50     Clan Code: P6N2UQ
Current income: 2,111,258,000

Page 1 THIS TOPIC IS CLOSED!

Current GMT Time:
Terms of Service      |      Help & Support      |      Make a Donation      |      Sitemap