storm8 games, iphone games, iphone applications, world of warcraft, call of duty, multiplayer games
This feature is only available for VIP members.
StormATM StormATM Chat News Forum World War iMobsters Racing Live Kingdoms Live Vampires Live Zombies Live Ninjas Live Rock Battle Live Pets Live Bubble Mania World War Strategy And Guide Jewel Mania Game city story Game

74998 Total Members. 7 Members and 112 Guests currently online. 1920 ATM codes. and 1 confirmed ATM Events!
Welcome, Guest!
Home  »   StormATM Forum  »   Pets Live Forum  »  Topic view Recent Forum Posts

Page 1 THIS TOPIC IS CLOSED!
Shadow102
Banned Member
Shadow's Guide to Pets LIVE
Posted on June 20, 2011, 3:31 AM
Add this player to your Favorite List
Send a message to this player

Pets live as all of you know is a game where you own pets, that you can train, and teach special abilities, as well as buy habitats to earn money. Here's what the hard part is; getting your pets ranked up in levels. My strongest pet is a level 11 Torch (starter). It's not very good. This is what i did with world war - maybe a little different for pets - ; I bought lots of buildings, until i was up to 6,000,000 an hour. Obviously, thats not possible at level 13 in pets. So, what you do is buy back yards. Soon enough, sell them all and get lots of farms. Once you've got enough, sell all of them, and buy lots of lakeside parks, and so on to heated solariums, vibrant greenhouses.....just don't battle or do missions until you've got strong pets. I'm currently working on this tactic. I'm not far, but i'm working.

I'm still new to this game. I need help, too. So if YOU have any GOOD TIPS that will help me get to be a good player at this game, feel free to share them.

Shadow (World War, iMobsters, Vampires, Zombies, Pets, Kingdoms, Ninjas)

Find my profile, and add me on all games to help my alliance and yours!

Shadow      Level 40     Team Code: CTSKG

josh-white
VIP Member
Re: Shadow's Guide to Pets LIVE
Posted on June 20, 2011, 12:04 PM
what i did starting out was buy habitats and rank 1 of each ability. i always upgarded my pets to max rank before i paid to level the abilities because you can rank them up from winning battles. but i reccomend not buying any habitats that increase stats.

Eradicater      Level 58     Team Code: VXT9A

josh-white
VIP Member
Posted on June 20, 2011, 12:08 PM
and also try to keep your alliance small so you can save money to max rank the pets you want to have when you're a higher level

Eradicater      Level 58     Team Code: VXT9A

N1ghthawk
VIP Member
Posted on June 21, 2011, 1:20 AM

Hmm... It seems that our strategies are the exact opposite. Here was mine at the lower levels:

1. Add 3 crew members to bring me to a total of four (puts your character at the top of the bracket, while maintaining no/low upkeep)

2. Do enough missions to rank your pets up as high as your level/crew allows you to, and do the same for all abilities

3. Begin to farm players for $$. As soon as you gay 50K, or however much the lakeside park is, buy one.

4. Keep advancing levels while purchasing more parks

Important things:

Remember to always have one pet from each element (earth, air, wind, fire). 

Remember to rank your pets and abilities the highest possible

Remember that you should NEVER have to camp in this game. Just farm and level up. Allocate skillpoints to whichever area you want to be more involved in. For example, if you want to win most of the attacks against you, stack your points heavily into defense. If you'd rather farm targets (repetitively attack them), then allocate most of your points into attack. 

NightHawk      Level 83     Team Code: CBVEW

sithlord007
Registered Member
Posted on June 21, 2011, 2:07 AM
once you get your energy and spirit to where your comfortable. SP's should go 2:1 att/def. my mini pet has 100 attack SP's and 30 def. i lose some here and there from being attacked, but when i go out to attack it's few and far between i lose, even when out numbered team-wise.

LORDMAUL      Level 156     Team Code: W6V9K

UnderTheRadar
Registered Member
Posted on July 9, 2011, 12:18 PM
Ok, I am pretty new to this game, but having camped on other Storm 8 games, I was prepared to camp on Pets Live upon my arrival at level 7. However, from reading forum posts, I seem to have slightly misjudged the best strategy.

I am currently a level 7, on the verge of levelling up. I have 8 team members, which enables me to achieve higher ranked pets and abilities. I also have all seven of my habitat slots available filled up with my maximum income producer, the Lakeside Park. All skill points I have earned I have put into defense, leaving me with 31 defense points.

My Pets are Tusk (Earth, Rank 14), King (Water, Rank 14), Spark (Fire, Rank 14) and Hilo (Air, Rank 14). I also levelled up my Rascal and Tumble (both Earth, Rank 10) before I realised I could only use four pets in battle. All my Abilities are also max ranked, at 14.

My strategy was to fill up my team with enough members to be able to rank my pets and abilities up to their maximum capacity at level 7. Once ranked up, and with all habitats, I would wait a day or two, untill I had 100,000 coins, then level up using missions, unlocking abilities as I went. As soon as I was to reach level 8, I would be able to rank up all my pets and abilities, and once again wait untill I had enough money to level up. This would continue untill level 22, where I would set up camp untill I had top income buildings. Notice that this is a totally peacefull method, attacking no one.

The reason for this was to avoid any attention, so that I could progress unmollested through the levels. However, it seems that I would not attract any attention anyway, due to the age group PL is aimed at.

My questions would be:

1. Am I right in trying to fill up my team with lots of members? Josh-White seems to disagree, and mentions upkeep, which, as yet, I haven't heard about whilst discussing PL.

2. Skill Point allocation. Is there any need for points in any aspect, or am I safe in setting up a defensive account?

3. Should I attack other players for money and experience?

As I am just playing PL as a side to WW, I don't mind camping. I like the idea of progressing gradually, and being unbeatable for each respective level on the instant I reach it. But will this spoil gameplay? Maybe the limits are put in for a reason, to get people attacking each other. Please note, as of yet, I do not have to worry about other aspects of game play, such as attacking order, because I have not progressed far enough. I would appreciate any responses, and I guess, If you want, add me- My code is 87R99.

UnderTheRadar      Level 7     Team Code: 87R99

Page 1 THIS TOPIC IS CLOSED!

Current GMT Time:
Terms of Service      |      Help & Support      |      Make a Donation      |      Sitemap